“BEST WINGS EVER”

Neighborhood: Midtown
San Antonio, Texas
“BEST WINGS EVER”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

make sure you know you will wait in line, but its well worth it!. I had the wings and waffle, with a bowl of fruit and they had some coffee that I would kill another person to have again (YES ITS THAT DAMN GOOD).. everything was wonderful ! Will be back again for sure!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank figboo69

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Dallas, TX
“Wings and Waffles-Awesome”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was working in Houston and had been hearing about the Breakfast Klub for some time. My friend who had been singing the praises offered to take me there for breakfast. It was a great experience. As other reviewers have said Marcus Davis and the entire staff are very personable and make you feel like you are having a meal in their home. Since my friend is a regular, he knew just about everyone working there.
As we prepared to order my Houston friend asked if I wanted a dish with eggs which he described as very good. I just had to order the chicken and waffles. When I started eating I immediately realized that the wings were very special because of the quality of the wings themselves. Then they are made like grandma used to make. Wow.
The Breakfast Klub should also be known for their excellent coffee. I like mine strong and I found exactly what I wanted.
I recommend that anyone visiting Houston at least eat breakfast once at The Breakfast Klub. It is an unforgettable experience

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank cordpar
Averill Park, NY
“Great place, nice people, awesome food.”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The place had a line that stretched out the door. Always a good sign. The line moved quickly. The hostess passed out menus and explained the ordering process. She made the wait fun. You order at a counter, where they give you a placard with a number, and you find your own seat.

The food was outstanding. My wife had a good veggie omelette, and my daughter had scrambled eggs. They both got potatoes, and toast or a biscuit. I had the fried catfish with grits. This is good southern cooking, where they don't worry about how much butter they use. So just be good the day before and after, because it's worth it.

Visited February 2013
Houston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“They got it right”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We love it here. Its always a special place to go...and we always have to wait at least like 20 mins or longer. Its just that packed. A lot of times the owner is there walking around greeting everyone. Very personable guy. If you are visiting Houston, put this on your list of places to go. Let me tell you up front: you will wait a while. If you go knowing that, it won't make the wait so bad. The good food makes up for it entirely.

• Visited September 2012
Omaha
“Off The Hook!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great food, great times and good people. This is a must stop when you are in Houston for sure. Marcus Davis is the master of ceremonies. Specialty breakfast plates include wings and waffles or catfish and grits. There is nothing here that comes in "size small plate", either. Worth every penny.

• Visited October 2012