“Hard Rock visit....”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

Well, personally I do not enjoy sitting in the rear of any restaurant. My wife and I were headed to a ballet show and were all dressed up, it was like they seen two clean dressed people and they shoved us in the rear. Food was ok but slightly cold. I'd go again but going in jeans and torn Led Zeppelin shirt and maybe they will put us with the rest of the restaurant personal.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

we have ordered NEW YORK STRIP STEAK. This meal was very very delicious. I advise this meal for all people who likes steak.Hard rock cahe houston is in downtown and can find easly.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Greeter met us and proceeded to take us past the bar into the darkest reaches of the restaurant to the must avoid table right next to the kitchen exit/entrance. He then promptly vanished. We walked to a booth beside the bar. Service was slow- no barman. With 2 salads and a beef burger on its own the chef could hardly have been taxed but I ended up setting off to search for the food or indeed anyone to speak to. The burger when it arrived was not only mildly warm. Was expecting good food, good service and good sound - not today. If the cafe can't deliver the experience then it should be closed until it can

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Visited the Hard Rock whilst in downtown Houston. Pleased there wasn't a queue so seated straight away. Server was useless though. Fetched the wrong beer to start with and didnt take it off the bill. Had to ask numerous times for another drink etc. Asked if we wanted a dessert then when one person said no (but the rest of us wanted one!) just walked away. Was actually rude and argued when I called him back and said I did want one. Food was great (never had a bad burger at this chain) but boy do they need to retrain him.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I absolutely loved all the time I spent here during our Houston trip! We sat at the bar for at least an hour and a half, the staff was fun and upbeat. The food was amazing, and those drinks with the keepsake glasses were AWESOME. Loved all the drinks that the bartender whipped up for us.