“Good meal good service”

Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Pagudpud, Philippines
“Good meal good service”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Having driven past a lot decided to try it out. Very busy place and found the food excellent. The Bruschetta was delicious, The Lobster Ravioli was very good and Mama Trio of chicken parmesan, lasagna bolognese, chicken & mushroom cannelloni was very big and also very tasty, and couldn't eat it all. Well worth a return visit

• Visited February 2014

Houston, Texas
“Home made Italian Dishes”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Excellent home style dishes with freshly baked bread and mouth watering appetizers. all at a reasonable price with ample quantity to enjoy and to take home the leftovers! Great ambiance accompanied with excellent service accompanied with opera style birthday celebrations....

Visited November 2013
“The whole experience”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

They make you feel at home, part of the family. Food is prepared as you like. They don't rush you to order or to pay. They serve a delicious bread and prepare an amazing olive oil with pepper. Salad and dressing just perfect.

• Visited October 2013
Scotland
“Delicious Italian food”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I ate here on my last night in Houston with the family I had been staying with. They had eaten here previously and enjoyed it so I was keen to try it.
It's a beautifully decorated restaurant with open kitchens where you can watch the chefs prepare all the food. On the evening we visited, the restaurant was fairly busy but not noisy. The lights were dim and there was great background music playing, a mixture of jazz and old time crooners. I really liked the atmosphere and looked forward to the food.
We enjoyed complimentary bread and olive oil before sharing delicious stuffed mushrooms which melted in the mouth. Between the four of us we had three pasta dishes and the Pork Shank. All beautifully prepared and delicious. I'm not sure that I have tasted such good Italian food before anywhere. We washed it all down with a really nice bottle of house red.
The service was excellent throughout, friendly and sleek.
This is a super child friendly restaurant also with the table coverings plain paper which can be drawn on. Even us adults enjoyed this.
I was so pleased that we chose this restaurant for my last meal in Houston as it will leave me with happy memories of my last evening enjoyed with my family.

• Visited October 2013
“Good food”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I've been to Romano's a few times and I must admit, it's a great value for good quality food. There were so many options to chose from and they all sounded delicious so we chose a few so we could get a proper taste of the menu. The mac and cheese bites were delicious and the bruschetta was quite good, the bread and the toppings were very fresh. Our main meals were also very good. I suppose what there is to say about this place is it has that home made feel without being a hole in the wall. Very good and will definitely return.

Visited April 2013