“Unique menu”
Review of Rainbow Lodge

Rainbow Lodge
Reserve with OpenTable
Rainbow Lodge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 8,502 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Greater Heights
Cross street: East TC Jester
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

We went here for a special family birthday celebration. We went for Sunday brunch. The 99 cent mimosas are great. Only potential negative is if you have picky eaters in your group (I'm the picky eater in mine!). There are very unusual items on the menu - a lot of 'game animals'. I recommend looking up the menu online before going. Positive- the service was excellent.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

One of the best business lunch venues in Houston - off the beaten path and a little hard to find but the trip is worth it. Quiet, attentive service with excellent food including innovative game. The staff are very attuned to the clientele, and can adjust service to a 45 minute lunch or an extended 2 hour lunch meeting. Topping it all off is a very well curated wine list with great variety to pair with the interesting meal choices. Don't miss the monthly tastings!

1  Thank MatzS2013
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Haven't been back to you area in a long time, but there was 7 us this eve who had reservations.. Still just as delicious as I remember. Our server was very kind, attentive and not pushy. Loved her.
Hope to be back sooner next time!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Even though I live in the Dallas area, every time I'm in Houston I try to dine at this place. It never disappoints! It was lunch today as I ordered a glass of German Riesling wine and sat back to enjoy the huntsman-type ambiance of this unique restaurant. One of their specials was blackened grouper with delicately prepared brussel sprouts -- not something I typically order, but flavorful with a hint of garlic and other spices. The presentation was absolutely appetizing and accompanied by their delicious sourdough bread and soft butter. In my travels I dine out about 8 times a month and this is my best meal in several months. Quincy took good care of me. I can highly recommend this restaurant for lunch or dinner if you are in Houston -- go out of your way to find it!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Truly one of Houston's most unique and best dining locations. . The raven view is very unexpected. I can't wait for winter to enjoy the lodge fireplace for really cozy dining.