“Great comfort food and ... oh yeah - good cheesecake too” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 156 Dessert in Houston
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Wyoming
“Great comfort food and ... oh yeah - good cheesecake too”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

My buddy kept bragging about how good the Cheesecake Factory restaurants were and I'm thinking sure - this coming from a guy who puts roller dogs on the list of his favorite top 10 American foods. On top of that, I usually find chain restaurants boring with flat, mundane food.

But, I had to admit I liked the experience and the food a lot. Our service was quick and fun and the Shepherd’s Pie was delicious! I make a pretty mean Shepherds Pie myself so I know where of I speak. I am glad that our server suggested I have the lunch size portion, which made a nice meal. I’m guessing the dinner size portion might have tipped the table over.

The menu is diverse and extensive and everything we had was well made and nice to eat.

We also actually split a piece of Mango Cheesecake – delicious of course.

If you like just good comfort style food – I’d say give the Cheesecake Factory a try.

Enjoy

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
“Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake...Mmmmmm... :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

We went to the cheescake factory for lunch while visiting the Galleria mall. Excellent meal as always and their pumpkin cheesecake was fantastic! Highly recommended!

Note: For celiac sufferers, the restaurant has apparently pulled out their gluten-free menu as they had some cross contamination issues (this includes their "flourless Godiva chocolate cheesecake"). With that said, my wife was able to have their Lemon-Herb Chicken and said it was great - and no gluten issues afterwards... :)

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank mt-42
Seabrook
“Yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

First time to ever visit a Cheesecake Factory. My sister in law took me as she loves their avocado rolls. Didn't get to try any cheesecake on this trip tho. Really funky Egyptian decor. Good service and good food. Will go back again.

Visited May 2012
Houston, Texas
“AWESOME!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

One of my favorites, mainly because of the large menu variety, wonderful ambiance, and extravagant desserts!

Visited June 2012
“Something for everyone!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Of course the menu is huge so it shouldn't be hard to find something worth trying. I visit everytime i visit a couple times a year. My personal experience I've never heard anybody say they don't like something. From dates to group dinners!

Try the Buffalo sliders, Best things ever!!

• 4 of 5 bubbles