“Delicious”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Lunch - we shared the fajitas for 4. Half beef & half chicken both were delicious! Service was good. Note: they are busy, so not a place to go if your in a hurry.

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

We stopped at this restaurant on our way back to Dallas. The food and the service was excellent. We had the Grandioso Fajitas and they were delicious. Our waiter Max was cordial and very prompt. We will come back

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I eat out regularly for my business and I travel extensively. I have eaten at a LOT of restaurants, that is not an exaggeration. This is the first time I have ever visited Lupe's and let me tell you I will be back. Everything is made by hand from scratch and it is delicious. There are a lot of scratch Mexican restaurants out there but there is a big difference between a cook and a COOK if you know what I mean. The beans, pico and corn tortillas are absolutely delicious and that's just for starters.
You owe yourself a visit!

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I wish we had found this place earlier in our stay. The service was friendly and prompt to our needs.
The drinks were very good and the portion sizes were excellent.
We had the table side guacamole which was very good and they make a nice presentation about it.
We had fajitas and they were very good, they were very spicy, so if that's your thing maybe ask them to spice it up for you, but the taste was superb.
The outside area was lovely, they had lots of area to hang out and enjoy without feeling crammed up against your table neighbor.
I would highly recommend a visit here if you are in the area.
And if you love it. Ask about their t shirts, at $4 each it's about the cheapest shirt I've ever bought.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

The margarita was good.
The fajitas were mostly 'meh'. No heat, no spice, no flavor.
Got the "jalapeno sausage" as well. Even LESS spice (for a "jalapeno" dish, this was really disappointing) and less flavor.
AVOID THE SALSA.

Staff was awesome though. Food, not so much, and I wouldn't recommend.