“FLAWLESS!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Pierce St. in Midtown
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I don't think I can say I've had a perfect experience at a restaurant before until I've been to Mr. Peeples. This was our first time to the restaurant for a birthday celebration for our friend. Two of us work in the hospitality industry so you could say that we have fairly high expectations when it comes to the quality of service we receive, but all expectations were greatly exceeded. All of the employees from the doorman, to our waiter, to the kitchen staff, to the management were exceptional. The environment and decor is modern and edgy, but still warm and welcoming. The DJ was awesome and music selections were great. We were seated immediately, received service immediately, always had our water filled, receieved each course with perfect timing, and the server even offered us dessert on the house for our friends birthday which made her day even more special. The crab cakes were maybe the best I've had (better than Eddie V's and Vic and Anthony's), the ceviche was delicious, the sea bass, tuna steak, lobster, all of the food...I honestly cannot complain about one thing; every detail was impeccable. We will definitely be sending all of our guests/clients/customers your way. This is the type of restaurant you should have to make a reservation a month in advance for. I am still talking about our experience to all of my friends and coworkers. We will be coming back very soon!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Its rare that a place can combine a great kitchen, great bar and swank. But this place does. I LOVE the pork chop (brined) - but all of the entrees are fabulous. And the wine list suits me as well...?

Staff are friendly, fast, efficient - and what a scene on the weekend. All i can say is - I don't quite blend....? :-D

1  Thank LearDog
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We weren't sure about Mr. Peeples given the mixed reviews, but the food was delicious and generously portioned, and our waiter, Scott, was attentive and courteous. The atmosphere is a little like a nightclub and I would've preferred a little more lighting, but otherwise no negatives.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Service and Wine Selection were excellent, best in the area. The staff are kind, the food superb, and the wine menu is the best I have seen in the area.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We were there on a slow night - place was empty. We were there at 7:00 and got seated immediately. We had a group of 10. Food was good but nothing special. Service was good. I thought the decor was a little strange, didnt understand the pool table being right at the front entrance. I think the place is new, needs a little work on the decor/identity. Nothing completely negative or bad to say, it was just okay...