“Beam Me Up Mr. Peeples”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Pierce St. in Midtown
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I'm always looking for a place to take a friend for a special occasion...well I found my new favorite spot....Mr. Peeples!

A buddy was in town for a birthday and we decided to drop my Mr. Peeples for a dinner to celebrate. My buddy was in from Cali and he couldn't believe that Houston had places like this in town.

We started off with a couple Martinis and then moved over to the menu. MAN! I loved the tasty ceviche. Next we both enjoyed the lovely steak cut size of the Sea Bass with the shrimp fried rice.....melted in my mouth like butter!!!!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I went with my wife and another couple last Thursday evening. The staff was very friendly and attentive. My wagyu steak was one of the finest cuts of meat of I ever had the pleasure of devouring. My wife's tuna tartare was incredible as well. It was cheap, but if you are looking for a truly first class dining experience, look no further.

Alexander G, Guest Relations Manager at Mr. Peeples, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! Thanks for choosing us and please visit any time!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Awesome place! I highly recommend the sea bass, scallops, and lobster. The decor is beautiful. Service is great. And the food is delicious.