“Fantastic New Entry in Houston's Steak & Seafood Scene”
Review of Mr. Peeples - CLOSED

Mr. Peeples
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Fusion, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Pierce St. in Midtown
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I went with my wife and another couple last Thursday evening. The staff was very friendly and attentive. My wagyu steak was one of the finest cuts of meat of I ever had the pleasure of devouring. My wife's tuna tartare was incredible as well. It was cheap, but if you are looking for a truly first class dining experience, look no further.

Alexander G, Guest Relations Manager at Mr. Peeples, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! Thanks for choosing us and please visit any time!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Awesome place! I highly recommend the sea bass, scallops, and lobster. The decor is beautiful. Service is great. And the food is delicious.