“Excellent theaters and crisp sound”

Edwards Greenway Grand Palace Stadium 24
Ranked #19 of 87 Fun & Games in Houston
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Excellent theaters and crisp sound”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Edwards Greenway movie theater is the closest to my apartment, so I go there frequently to catch the latest movies. It's a pretty popular place, especially because of the quality of the sound and most advanced technology, making for a great moviegoing experience.
Going there provides me great satisfaction, even if the movie is not that good. The seats are comfy and usually, you don't hear the sound or noise from other theatre rooms.
My only criticism is the parking. First, on busy days, you might need 10-15 min just to get into the parking lot. And then you have to find a parking spot, which might take another 10-15 min. Second, they charge you 3$, when other theaters offer parking for free.
The lines to buy a ticket can be long on a weekend, but there are usually enough ticketing windows open to hasten the process.

I definitely recommend this theatre, but make sure you leave your house 30 min before the start of the movie (especially on weekends and holidays).

Alvin, Texas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Nice Theater”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The venue is nice and clean with okay restrooms. Pricey food and snacks. Harlow's is a nice restaurant to visit, but separate from the movie theater itself.

Houston, Texas, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Date night on the Skinny”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

After several attempts I think we have conquered the cost of movie & pizza night. Greenway Grand Palace allows me to get in free when I bring my husband because he is disabled. Three strokes has lowered our income to 25% of what it was, so every little bit helps. Greenway theater also allows a discount for being a senior. Then it is off to Sams Club, for pizza, pretzel & a root beer soda. I don't even mind waiting when I am with my honey & I have the money. $8.61 for food & the movie was $7.50. No stress here I will be back.

Alvin, Texas
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great Place”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

First time visiting this place, love the area with restaurants around it. The place itself was clean. People could be more friendly but they were not rude. No screen problems or sound issues. Went on a weekday and it was not crowded...You do however have to pay to park.

Visited October 2013