“My new favorite lunch spot!”

Nordstrom Cafe Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Nordstrom Cafe Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #215 of 8,552 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Cross street: McCue
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I have no idea why I have never been here before since I am at the Galleria at least a few times a month, but I am so glad my husband suggested it for lunch last weekend. We decided to share the crab mac and cheese, which was amazing, and a chicken sandwich, also very good. The highlight of our lunch was the side salad that came with the mac and cheese. I'm not sure what was in it, but it took all the restraint I had to not lick the plate clean! The service was slow and that was frustrating, but I still can't wait to go back!

Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

Great selection on menu of salads and soups. Nice presentation and reasonable price; wait staff was adequate but not overly attentive.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

It's a nice place for a lunch break while shopping in the Houston Galleria. I particularly love the lump crab cake and only wished there were two pieces rather than just one. The menu has some good lunch dishes. The desserts are also great, especially the chocolate cake.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

I love the salad with salmon and the pasta with a white sauce and chicken.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

For all the guys out there this is a great place for you to wait while us ladies do our shopping : ) I lost my hubby in Nordstrom once & knew right where to go lol.

As for the food, I love the wood fire pizza oven! It makes great pizzas. They also have yummy soups and salads. The wine menu is also good.