“Best Mexican food I've had in Houston”

Los Ramirez Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #598 of 8,451 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Clear Lake
Neighborhood: Clear Lake
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Wow, we stumbled onto this place since it was just a short drive from the Johnson Space Center/ NASA Museum. The place is not much to look at, but the food is incredible!
We were there for a late lunch, and all the items on the lunch menu looked great. The items we picked were all good.
The prices were hard to believe. I think everything we ordered was under $6. And the portions are pretty large.
The service was very good and they were quick to get our drinks and food.
If you want great Mexican food for a great price, it's worth the drive over here. If you're already nearby (I think it's considered to be in Webster, TX even though the address says Houston), then it's a no-brainer!!

1  Thank StuartDisco

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My mom said we can eat lunch at this great Mexican restaurant, I said OK. My brother had eaten there the night before and couldn't keep from ranting. My family is Mexican American so I listen to them. Well, the mole enchiladas were superb with homemade corn tortillas that we took for flour ones. The spicy chicken breasts and shrimp cocktail were excellent and just like Mexico! Hasdaily margarita specials.

1  Thank DNurseVenice_Florida
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I love to go here when i am craving mexican food. We enjoy brunch here on weekends. Service is fast, coffee is hot, bloody marys are potent. Their cheese enchildas have a ton of cheese and the charro beans are very flavorful. Chips are replenished fast.

1  Thank clearlakelady
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I eat at Los Ramirez regularly with coworkers. The prices are great and the food is pretty good. The wait staff is on the ball with keeping your drink filled and attending to your needs.

1  Thank Emale73
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I was first introduced to Los Ramirez 7 years ago when we first came to Texas and have been going ever since. We have been there as a couple and as a group of up to 80 for birthdays etc.
It has the best Mexican food ever and the portion sizes are massive. The food is always piping hot and delicious wether it's breakfast or lunch or dinner.
The drinks are amazingly cheap and if you like Margaritas then this is the place for you - they have lots of diferent flavours and at $2.25 each for a good size. You can get draft beer from $1 in ice cold mugs.
The staff are very friendly and always know you when you come back in and they look after you like family.

1  Thank petertexas10