“Good food and service”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Spring, Texas
“Good food and service”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have been to the Potato Patch several times. I have only had 1 time that the food did not taste as good as it normally does. I sent my order back with no problem.

Love the throwing roll guy, he is great! When my son was young he thought that was the coolest thing ever!

You get a lot of food for your money here!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank DJC824

“Restaurant”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We went to this restaurant for a Sunday dinner ,.they threw dinner rolls at us,but in a good way we would catch hot fresh rolls.in our hands.it was all in good fun and they were so good! They also brought around fresh hot blueberry and chic chip rolls. Then if that wasn't enough they also brought around fried okra and fried green tomatoes.The Portion,s were large and the food was good.They also had an assortment of wonderful deserts but after the rolls,muffins,fried tomatoes,and smothered chicken i was to full but boy they sure looked good.My family loved it as we'll! I would not recommend it for dieters but for people, who love good food yummy!

• Visited September 2013
“Throw me a roll!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Love this place, and the rolls and muffins are great. The atmosphere, service and food are great. Make sure to bring your stretchy pants cause you're going to need them.

Visited July 2013
Houston, Texas
“worse nightmare”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I came with a group and it took 45min to get a drink. Bad tasting water,53mins to place order.47mins to get food. I asked for a to-go box just incase my ride came. no fried orka/green tomatoes but the the rolls was good my food was cold.

• Visited July 2013
Houston, Texas
“good food / poor service”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

we came in with a party of 11 and saw two groups of 10 seated before us. why? no coordination between the hostesses - we had advised one is a child and we would seat him in a high chair. we waited almost an hour for a table.
it took another hour for our food to be served and during the wait I was filling tea and water glasses, our server was no where to be found.
of course I complained to the management during these lengthy waits. Her reply was to apologize because they were so busy. I get it.....the patrons are at fault for the service because others came to eat on the same night.

Visited July 2013