“Good food, good prices, good service”

Rockfish Seafood Grill
Ranked #974 of 8,246 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Seafood
Neighborhood: Westchase
Neighborhood: Westchase
Houston, Texas
“Good food, good prices, good service”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We eat here often because the food is always fresh and good, the prices reasonable, and the portions just right. Usually the service is good and the servers friendly. Only once did we not have good service, but we talked to a manager who sorted out the problem. The seafood tacos are a favorite, as is the Mexican shrimp martini. We always share a big Margarita.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank TXTraveler812

Cala'n Porter, Spain
“Great choice & value”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Friends took us for dinner and was surprised at the quality, choice and freshness of fish

Daily specials were available and and added bonus if you eat between 4pm & 7pm the bar offers some great Happy Hour Margaritas, wines and beers all on special.

I ate a Cajun Panga & Shrimp combo with two sides and choice of veg or salad all for $9.99
And must say the fish was moist, tasty and seasoned well.

Ambience was nice as well as staff making the meal and evening enjoyable

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Paul S
“Always a good meal”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We have been here many times and we have never been disappointed. The louisiana gumbo is very good as is the Mexican shrimp martini. Love the volcano shrimp and the seafood enchilada. Give this place a try, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2012
Houston, Texas
“Reliable good tasting food at very good prices”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

My wife and I regularly eat at this Rockfish on Westheimer near Kirkwood. The food is always good. I often have the fish special and my wife loves the jumbo shrimp. Their ahi tuna nacho appetizers are excellent - we usually get a mix of the cucumber and crispy wonton base versions. I'll get the crab stuffed flounder if the special doesn't suit me and never disappointed. $12.99 for a good portion, rice and two sides can't be beat!

• Visited October 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I like some of their food, but then again i haven't tried all of it ... so im unsure of this place”
Reviewed November 30, 2007