“2nd time back just to make sure”
Review of Lexington Grill

Lexington Grill
Ranked #470 of 8,448 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Neartown/ Montrose
Reviewed May 10, 2014

The wife and I stumbled upon this delightful restaurant a while ago. We went for our anniverssary. We went back for my birthday at the beginning of May. If possible the food was even better this time around. I ended up getting the rack of lamb again, the Poblano soup (holy crap that was good) and the scallops. Middle of the week no reservation needed. Very intimate. The wait staff is still outstanding and very attenttive. Wine reccomendations were perfect. I was scared the amazing first experience was a fluke. It was not!! I am pleased to say that Lexington Grill is one of my favorite restaurants ever.

1  Thank kriptonian7

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Whenever we want a really special night out, we often choose Lexington Grill. The food is always excellent (especially the sea bass), the service good, and the ambiance perfect for a quiet night with friends and good conversation. Too often today's restaurants are so noisy that you cannot hear the people at your own table. Not so at Lexington Grill where the atmosphere at this old house in the Montrose District is conductive to an exceptional (or romantic) experience.

1  Thank hawkridge_10
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

This is truly a hidden gem. Very few people know about it when I tell them about it. The location is an old house, & it's off the beaten path. The food is amazing, especially the chicken lexington. & filet. I also enjoy the seafood dishes. They are very good about preparing food the way you want it, & making changes such as pasta instead of potatoes. The staff treats everyone like family & this is by far the most romantic restaurant in Houston. I do not recommend a table near the bar due to the noise level. It is pricey but we've never left feeling like we wasted our money. This is where we go for birthdays & anniversaries. Be sure to try the creme brûlee.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We went to Lexington Grill to celebrate my husband's birthday. He has some very specific food needs and the chef went out of his way to prepare a meal that fit my husband's requirements. We had been there once before and the bill was wrong, so always review the tab before paying it!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

like to come here, the food is decent, and the place is small,what i like. compare to this noisy restaurant, good atmosphere