“Mexican done perfecto”

Neighborhood: Greater Heights
Neighborhood: Greater Heights
“Mexican done perfecto”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

We stop into Tecate often for breakfast lunch and dinner very clean. Always good food always good service. If I was mexican it would be like being home.

• Visited May 2013

Houston, TX
“Good food and extremely friendly”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We have been there at least 6 times in the last 3 years. This is the perfect place to gather with your family, or whenever you can't have enough of Fajitas. The food is very good, reasonably cheap, and the portions are very big (you can really feed 2 people with anything you order from the menu). The staff of this restaurant is amazing as well. They will do whatever they can to make you feel at home. You can also use coupons from restaurant.com, and the margaritas are great.
We are planning a party for 40 people there, and they are doing everything they can to make it easy and affordable (they allow you to use restaurant.com coupons for a private party!!!). We love it, and we will go back there soon for sure.

“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Some restaurants you don't want to review, because the word might get out....I've been eating breafast here for 10+ years. I usually come here right from the airport. I wish I could review more than just breafast, but can't say that ive eating here at any other time of the day. Try the juevos tejanos(my fav), migas, Or juevos mexicanos. A great breakfast spot for the family or after a long night of partying...

• Visited May 2012
Houston, Texas
“family friendly, wallet friendly”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

The staff at Tecate are friendly and helpful in setting up our three-generational family get-together, the service for food and alcohol was prompt and the food was tasty - and not full of grease - there was something for everyone and everyone's budget. A nice atmosphere and no ear-splitting music so we could all carry on a conversation.

• Visited January 2012
Houston, Texas
“Mole and a flexible menu”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

I love mole, so when a friend brought us here yesterday I was very excited to see it on the menu. The prices are very reasonable and they have a broad menu and serve breakfast it seems any time. I asked for a variation of a menu item and they were very happy to accommodate me. I plan to return this week.

• Visited September 2011