“Iconic and amazing”
Review of America's

America's
Reserve with OpenTable
America's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #171 of 8,451 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between San Felipe & Ambassador Way
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The food is always perfect. Years ago theirs was the first tres leches I ever had, even in my extensive travels I have yet to find another even close to that good. Perfect for business or pleasure - I've impressed clients and my wife!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

My boyfriend brought me here for our one year anniversary and it was wonderful. The manager - Anthony - was more than helpful and so nice. He visited our table and talked to us for a few minutes and gave us his card to call him personally. Aside from the spectacular service, the food was just as wonderful. The Chilean sea bass dish is probably the tastiest thing I've ever had, and if you're getting dessert, don't try anything but the tres leches cake. I'm still dreaming about it~

The waiter we had was bilingual, which was very helpful, as my boyfriend prefers to speak spanish. The restaurant was more than willing to accept our many requests as far as where we wanted to be seated, etc.

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

We had our office christmas party there and thoroughly enjoyed it.Our contact person there was Jorge or as they call him, Coco .He was superb.He made sure that we always had drinks and appetizers coming.Our steaks were wonderful and the dessert outstanding.We will now have our annual dinners there.I eat there a lot and alway seating in the bar area.Cool woman's bathroom too.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The restaurant itself has a very interesting interior design, it's chairs are very comfortable. The service is very good although I am not crazy about the food. IT is good, but you really need to pay attention as there is a lot of fried and fatty food.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Fund atmosphere and great food that makes one feel they are visiting a South American city. Service is super.