“Real Italian food”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Stafford
Description: Closed Saturday lunches and all day Sunday
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

I am in Houston for business visit and I came upon this little Italian restaurant by chance. They serve authentic Italian food and it was really packed during lunchtime. I love the lobster riovioli, tiramisu & cappuccino (that came with a really yummy almond cookie).

1  Thank Connector255248

Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

When looking for an intimate, small, locally owned Italian restaurant for dinner, we happened upon Lamonte’s. Having been a lifelong fan of Italian food, and having sought out Italian restaurants throughout the world, I can honestly say this is one of the finest Italian meals I’ve ever had. Add to that that the service and gracious owner made us feel like family, and an experience with this restaurant simply cannot be surpassed. As for specific entrées, I recommend the pistachio crusted chicken. As an appetizer, don’t miss the bruschetta – it will exceed your expectations, I assure you.

1  Thank dghenry
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and service! Owner stopped by; was very friendly. Made you feel welcome as if a honored guest in someone’s home. A very special meal with excellent food. Definitely will recommend and return.

1  Thank Bdelatorre
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Went for a dinner with some friends and it has a great Ambiance perfect service in the food is awesome. I had the chicken Fiona and the sauce that it was cooked in was to die for totally recommend it. Would recommend reservations as it gets busy in the evening. And parking is that kind of the challenge. But otherwise great great place to dine

Reviewed October 5, 2017

I stopped in here for dinner while traveling on business. I had the Caesar Salad, which was very fresh, but could have used more dressing. I also had an order of meatballs for an appetizer, they were very good. For a main course I had Phil's Baked Pasta. It was absolutely wonderful! Highly recommended. Service was excellent. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone!! Thanks for a great meal!

1  Thank CEMike1985