“Great food and cocktails”
Review of Lynn's Steakhouse

Lynn's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Lynn's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #593 of 8,380 Restaurants in Houston
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Fern
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Great meats and seafood and really good sides. Good for business or date.

Reviewed January 27, 2012

We experience terrible service and poorly cooked steaks. Overpriced and unfriendly staff. won't be back.

1  Thank robert9080
Reviewed October 6, 2011

This restaurant is in the oil corridor and is a favorite haunt for corporate expense account diners, such as myself. I have been here a few times with colleagues and the food is almost always spectacular. Occasionally you will get an appetizer or soup/salad that isn't stellar but that is rare and the main course is always impeccable. Just remember, the bill will be at least as big as the steak they serve $$$$$. The last time I went the bill was just under $200 for two people with no alcohol.

Several of my co-workers have complained that they found the layout/ambience of the place a little off-putting.I will agree that the place is a bit small and the tables can seem to be a bit too close together. But, nothing that would stop me from coming back.

If you can swing the $$$$$, a great dining experience

Reviewed August 24, 2011

We ate at Lynns while visiting my parents in Houston. It was not very crowded, as we went on a Monday or Tuesday night. The steaks were excellent, all of them perfectly cooked. Our waiter was very helpful and seemed to know exactly when it was ok for him to come to our table.

My mom had been sick, so we ordered soup to go to bring home for her. They were very nice about this, and brought out a sealed container of hot soup and also some of their delicious bread for us to bring home to her. It is very pricey, but definitely worth it for a special occasion. YUM!

Reviewed May 20, 2011

I've been going to Lynn's Steakhouse for years, and I love the food, the waitstaff, and the ambience, among many other things. It's probably my favorite restaurant in Houston, and that's saying a lot. The bleu cheese dressing is fantastic, and the Beefsteak Tomato Salad is to die for. The only time I've ever had a sub par steak (a couple of years ago), my waiter replaced it and took it off the bill. My only complaint is that I work in Algeria a month on and a month off and can't go more often.