“Fabulous Mexico dining in Bellaire!”
Review of Picos Restaurant

Picos Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Picos Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #168 of 8,398 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We love to go to Pico's for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The margaritas and food are always wonderful. Mauricio is the best waiter!

1  Thank jed1005

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Pico's has moved ( BTW ) about (5) FIVE years ago I was just told. The new address: 5933 Bellaire Blvd., Suite 103, Houston, Texas 77081, I have made the owner, Arnaldo Richards, aware.

Regardless... I live in Cancun, Mexico and LOVE my Mexican food. I recently met w/ Mr. Richards on a separate business matter. He asked if I liked Mexican food ( duh!!! ) and I was very surprised to hear him speak of HIS place. My hotel in Houston's galleria area was near so I drove over for dinner. YIKES! Magnificent... Did I mention his amazing selection of Tequila's.. staff, and outside eating area? Anyway, I had a wonderful time and have returned several times to eat and/or just sit outside and have a few of his signature Maragrita's... Thanks Al... and believe me.. this is a MUST stop regardless of your needs ( hunger, a DRINK.. or just to relax and be treated swell )....

1  Thank CrazyParrot
Reviewed March 22, 2012

My wife and I always enjoy dining at Pico's. The food is always good and so is the service.
The atmosphere is festive. The have a good selection of Mexican seafood dishes.

1  Thank TomFromBellaire
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Had a great brunch of chilaquilas here yesterday, and they have the best soft shelled crabs in town!

1  Thank PamelaN250
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We are locals, but I always tell my friends and business colleagues visiting Houston to check out Pico's. It's been around for more than 20 years in its single location. They have Tex-Mex but also real Mexican food, which is what I like (besides the awesome Margaritas). My favorite is the Nachos Jorge, with pork and pickled onions. I sometimes make a meal out of it!

2  Thank Alan B