“Good food for the price”
Review of Le Viet Restaurant

Le Viet Restaurant
Ranked #2,055 of 8,350 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have been going here for years now and have not found another place with Bun and the rolls made as well and tasty as Le Viet

Reviewed April 12, 2013

This restaurant is one of those places which gives you a feel of a family run restaurant. Warm and authentic the food served here is exhaustive in variety but slow in service so I suggest a take out is a better option.

I loved the food........packed with lots of flavor, good quantities and a meal for 2 under $25 is certainly a catch. Their fried fish in chilli sauce, fried dim sums and other entrees are worth it.

I'd certainly recommend this for the food if not the ambiance.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Food is pretty good, I enjoy the pho and some of the salads. Ice creams are outstanding, they are made of fresh food and serve in the fruit shell itself, pineapple and coconut are lovely !!!

1  Thank sooner_orchid
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We at Le Viet Restaurant as a family and enjoyed the dinner. The service was good and the quality of the food was good. The portion sizes were typical of other vietnamese restaurants so you would not go home hungry. I enjoyed the pho and didn't find it too salty as it can be at many places. The only area I felt was lacking was a kids menu. I'm not saying a corn dog and pizza menu but to have the normal dishes served in a smaller portion for a lower price. We inquired and they said that we had to order from the menu for adults. We had to throw half of it away. My child really enjoyed it but I felt it was wasteful.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

While this isn't fine dining, there are some very good dishes on the menu. I had the Muc Xao Xa Ot - also known as "BURNING HOT SQUID" and it was just delicious. The squid was tender, the sauce hot but not inedible. Sure, there are some non-Vietnamese dishes, but just order carefully and you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank TRHinHouston