“Don't waste your time!”

Leibman's Wine & Fine Foods
Ranked #2,979 of 8,399 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I used to rate Leibman's highly because it was not a chain - locally owned and operated but now the staff is not interested in being helpful or even courteous for that matter along with the rising prices - I can take my business elsewhere and be treated courteously.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband came home one day after eating here for lunch and told me he found the perfect place for me. I finally made it there today with him and my grandmother and he was right! This place is amazing. It's a specialty food/wine/gift shop with a deli in the back. There are prepared foods ready for immediate purchase or you can place an order. I had the New Yorker and it was wonderful. There were many other options that I can't wait to try. I will definitely be back, hopefully with a carload of my girlfriends next time.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

They did a great job of catering a work lunch I hosted. Sandwiches were excellent, the delivery was 15 minutes early, the personnel were cheerful and professional. I couldn't ask for more.

Will definitely use them again.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

After dining weekly at Leibman's for more than 15 years, I want to compliment this establishment on its consistently delicious cuisine.

In addition to an extensive selection of wines, gourmet products, delectable chocolates, and unique gift items, customers/guests will find a wide variety of edibles for dine-in or take-away.

I am particularly fond of the soups, including shrimp and feta, crab and brie, cream of asparagus, and Texas chili. And you must try the Pasta Fantasy!