“Couldn't have been happier”
Review of Fratelli's - CLOSED

Fratelli's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Food was just simply awesome--I left too full because I couldn't stop eating! Atmosphere was nice and prices were reasonable--would definitely visit on my next trip to Houston.

We went with a large group of 20 people and service wasn't bad considering how many people we had--they had more than one server helping us, something you don't always get, so that was a nice touch.

1  Thank Kelly M

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Fratelli's is located off Hwy 290 in a small strip mall. We dine here often for business lunches and recently I had the occassion to take 28 guests/clients to dinner. Spread out over three tables, two waiters worked the room fabulously. If you like Italian, make it a point to visit here. Houston has no shortage of restaurants, many have a higher profile but you really can't go wrong.
Appetizers incuded stuffed mushrooms with a marinara, bruschetta and calimari...all very well. Guests at my table had the cioppino, lamb chips, filet, carbonara, grilled caesar salad and pasta. All liked it much.

Down the highway a tad are several chain restaurants (Brickyard Tavern, Pappasitos, Pappadeaux, Chili's etc...) Try something different and go to Fratelli's.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

I don't say this about too many places but this is a must if you're in the area. I had linguine with clam sauce and it was phenomenal. Service was excellent as well! The icing on the cake is the value. Their prices are extremely reasonable.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

My BF and I had a groupon for Fratellis, I live nearby and had never ate there. The food was good, service as well. However at the end of the evening, by BF said they added tip...I said well since we are getting $20 bucks off 15% is fine. Do you want to give more...he said no I think it is 20%..I did not beliebve him. I looked at the check this morning and YEP..Rudy gave himself a 20% tip. 15.95. I don't like this and will contact manager today. So beware of your bill!!

Reviewed November 10, 2011

My family and I visited Fratelli's for the first time last week and had a terrific dinner. I took our waiter's suggestion and tried the Tagliatelle ai Frutti di Mare, handmade pasta with shrimp, calimari & baby clams. It was fabulous.
The owner came by our table several times and was genuinely interested in how we liked the food. She talked us into trying a delicious pumpkin cheesecake for dessert and then comped it.
The restaurant is very quiet and relaxed with excellent service. A good wine list with some reasonably priced selections.
The most enjoyable Italian dinner I've had in Houston.