“Our first visit - FANTASTIC!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Tomball, Texas
“Our first visit - FANTASTIC!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2011

My family and I visited Fratelli's for the first time last week and had a terrific dinner. I took our waiter's suggestion and tried the Tagliatelle ai Frutti di Mare, handmade pasta with shrimp, calimari & baby clams. It was fabulous.
The owner came by our table several times and was genuinely interested in how we liked the food. She talked us into trying a delicious pumpkin cheesecake for dessert and then comped it.
The restaurant is very quiet and relaxed with excellent service. A good wine list with some reasonably priced selections.
The most enjoyable Italian dinner I've had in Houston.

• Visited November 2011

Houston
“Fabulous Find - This is an A++++ restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2011

Tucked away in a little strip center, you'd not expect much from this restaurant.
But....oh what a surprise. We found out about Frattelli's about 3 or 4 years ago
and each time we go there we are so pleased with the food, the service,
the quality of just everything.
The restaurant is not noisy. Our service the other night was stellar. My fave
is the pollo dragoncello. My cohort got the lasagna bolognese and it was magnificent.
The pear salad is definitely a keeper. We will be going back for many more months.
They have good dinner specials if you join their email list. We have spent very nice New Year's Eves here. I can't say enough good things about this restaurant. Check it out.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank LexiedogHouston
Western Massachusetts
“If there are 1,300 plus better restaurants in Houston....Mmmmm????”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2010

Fratelli's based on TripAdvisor is some ,1340 away from the top of the list for Houston restaurants. Preposterous. Perhaps it's not the best but it's very, very good and the food, service and value surely catapult it into Top 500 status. My home office is in Houston, I live in Massachusetts and visit the office every two or three weeks. Inevitably, we go to Fratelli's, typically more than once while there. Ceaser Salmon and Ceaser Chicken for lunch are great and, in fact, i've not been there for dinner but I'm certain it's good. Prices are great. It's in a strip mall situated on the end and that may turn people off but that's about the only negative thing I can imagine. Daily white board specials are always terriffic. I'd inviate people to dine and then make a determination if there are more than one thousand better restaurants.

• 4 of 5 bubbles