“Very good food. Very good value”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Erawan-Authentic Thai Cuisine
Ranked #4,370 of 8,451 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Went here for a quick nite before grocery shopping. The decor is a bit cheesy, bit who cares when the food is this good. My husband and I shared an appetizer and an entree and it was more than enough for both of us. The service staff was very helpful and courteous. Would definitely go back

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The wings here were AMAZING some of the best I have ever had. The pad thai was good but lacked the spiciness I was hoping for, and they did not ask a level of preference. The service was good and they moved us in and out quickly without feeling rushed. Great place to go for lunch, especially great value if you order off the lunch menu. A great meal for under 10 bucks is hard to find.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We were a little skeptical upon entering the restaurant. It was 7:30 on a Saturday evening, and most restaurants would be crowded. This place was not, but we gave it a shot. And, I am really glad we did. The food was outstanding and the portions huge! Our group had Pad Thai, Pad Kee Mow, and Soft Spring Rolls, and I definitely ate too much!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is a traditional sit-down Thai place, but for lunch they really have a good deal that gets you in and out as quickly as you might like. I couldn't resist my favorite Beef Panang - and with the lunch special I got to enjoy a tasty soup and small spring roll at a price that is easy on the pocketbook. Lovely atmosphere and the panang wasn't packed with too many fillers (which can sometimes be an issue), just a tasty sauce with the beef, snow peas, and rice. Definitely will keep this in my list of standbys for the area.