“great food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Houston, Texas
“great food”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

we loved this place, the atmosphere and the food... the bread is something to die for the kofta kabob is great and the portion is enough or two and the price is so reasonable.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank MMJJ13

• Arabic first
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lamb Chops”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Lamb Chops on the bone, white rice topped with sour cherrys sauce. The meal starts with flat bread and a plate of mint leaves,parsley with radish and goat cheese. It is a perfect meal.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Dave V
Poole, United Kingdom
“Best quality, portions and dining experience for the price!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

The decor is fabulous! And the bread is to die for, honestly. They make it fresh within your eye sight and it starts the entire dining experience in a great way!

I had the red snapper kabob and the portion and quality of the fish and presentation was excellent. The dill rice added a wonderful flavour and aroma to the the entire meal. And our waitress provided five-star service. I wish I could remember her name but I don't. All I remember is that she was from El Salvador and she was on too of everything. Not once did we have to ask for a refill, more bread or even the check. She was on-point and deserves this praised review.

Side note: It is possible to just get filled up on appetisers and the delicious bread so my advise is to pace yourself. And if you go during the winter then you must request the garden outdoor seating.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank redabcd
Houston
“Great Food, Atmosphere, and Servers”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I took my Sister there for her birthday. We loved everything.
The only problem is they refused to take our Restaurant.com certificate and got a stern talking to by the manager, which shamed me and set a darkened mood for my sister's BD celebration.
She tried to make it up with a free BD Dessert.

I will go back because it is so delicious!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank tbtb12
Houston
“Great Grilled Meats”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I don't visit Garson often enough but I remember the restaurant from many years ago as an excellent choice for Middle Eastern food. Fortunately, it still is, even in the renovated digs. I remember the service being exceptional, and it still is too. The menu has expanded somewhat, and I might venture from the basics I remember, but there is no need to do so. The grilled chicken and beef dishes are spectacular, and the dill rice is the way to go...

• Visited May 2013