“Amazing food”

Add it.
High Tide Seafood Market & Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I first came to this place in 2012 I was at the dental office across the street with my daughter I was so hungry I had decided to walk over to high tide after smelling the food blowing out of there when I say their shrimp was off the chain so good make you want to slap the cook for making it so good lol I'm so happy to drive by and see it still there most small places don't last I wasn't surprised at all to see this fella holding up I will for sure past the word to my fb friends about this place as of a matter of fact I know what's for lunch tomorrow

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I love good sea food, and we had previously tried two other local seafood restaurants previous to finding .High Tide Seafood. This small restaurant is easily missed because it's entrance faces Murworth Drive, and is part of the same building as a Mobil service station.

After arriving we could instantly tell it is a mom & pop seafood restaurant that does a lot of carry out. The prices posted in chalk on a large board are by far the best we have found in this area, and lower price does not mean lower quality. I had a shrimp & alligator combo that was fantastic, and would compare it to a local Seafood restaurant that is ranked in the top twenty of Houston's 2,777 establishments. What is missing is a greeter, a server, and cashier. These three positions are all managed by the same friendly guy. The kitchen staff is made up of a lady that knows how to cook great seafood. If you are looking for a dark romantic atmosphere, pay over twice the price, served on fine china platters, and not get your soda from a can, then just travel a few blocks to the high rated place..

Not often do I find great alligator. The quality of alligator meat depends on what part of the tail it is taken, and the large white meat being the best quality. I have only once before had such great alligator, and the shrimp was also top of the line. We will try to visit High Tide Seafood every time we are in the area.

1  Thank Waterman_10