“One of the best BBQ joints in Houston.....”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Barbecue
Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Lexington, Kentucky
“One of the best BBQ joints in Houston.....”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

I've been looking for a great BBQ place in Houston, and I've finally found one. Candace, the owner, is also a hoot. She and her staff made every effort to make sure that my Mom and I had a great experience. I have been in Houston several times for cancer treatment at MD Anderson. It is hard for my to find things that I can eat, and their food is excellent. I will be sure to come back when I am back in town in late November. I will also get a second helping to go to take back to the hotel. Candace has recently gained some notoriety by being featured on Anderson Cooper's daytime talk show. It's worth taking the time find her store near Macy's on Sage in The Galleria.

Houston, Texas
“BarBQ”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

this is an institution in Houston, good food great ambiance priced right one of several in houston... i still prefer Goode's

Visited July 2012