“Good choice for breakfast and lunch!”
Review of Le Peep - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Le Peep
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Ate a late lunch at Le Peep in Rice Village. Excellent food and service - especially for the reasonable. Unique atmosphere - not a chain experience. Food is cooked to your order - like a restaurant. One of my better experiences! Would eat here again - no problem

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Went to LePeep on Westheimer in Houston for breakfast. I had the benedict and he had blueberry/granola pancakes. Both were delicious and we left much fuller than intended. So much for coffee and something light :) p.s. the service here is outstanding.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

There are a few Le Peep restaurants in Houston, but we went to the one off Woodway Dr. Great place for breakfast and brunch! The pancakes were huge and fluffy, and the scrambled egg mixes were fresh and tasty. Order the fresh sqeezed orange juice if they don't already offer it to you! Best orange juice I ever had!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

We ate lunch here. They have a very extensive menu with breakfast all day which is a plus. My companion ate a burger which was large and very good. My soup was not hot enough and should have been sent back. The menu said it would come with bread, but only crackers were served. The hot tea however was steaming hot and was served with a large insulated pitcher of hot water. A water carafe for water refills was on the table which was a nice touch. It was an average meal, nothing too memorable good or bad.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Fast service with a smile and a good breakfast. Although, I shouldn't have had the hash browns they made my sugar reading go up. Only bad thing. But, that was my fault