“Tasty Middle Eastern Food”

Fadi's Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #136 of 8,399 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed May 19, 2013

If you're looking for a fast, yummy meal, you're in the right spot. Fadi's is set up "cafeteria style" so that you're able to see what foods look like if you're unfamiliar with the names. However, this style of service makes me feel under pressure to hurry and think of what I want, and with all of the choices staring me in the face, that's hard to do! On my most recent visit, I opted for the fish, served in a tomato/olive sauce. It was really good. I had the rice, hummus and eggplant. All were superb. I have never been disappointed with the food at Fadi's.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is a place where I went for lunch every day for many years. If you are not a fan of fast food, processed food, defrosted food and work or live in Bellaire area, you are in luck. The food is amazing. Hummus is wonderful. They have an enormous selection of salads. I keep telling them, if they ever go public, I'll buy their stock. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

This is buffet style restaurant, where you choose from the entrees, appetizers, and dessert.. Some the sides you can go for 1/2 serving that can give you more opportunity to try more from the variety selections of veggies and salads, that are fresh and well displayed. They have fresh pitas, just out the oven.
I like the lamb shank that is so tender.
The most of the servers are not so friendly, maybe they are tired to dealing with customers that don't know what to choose from so many things.
I love this place, and enjoy very much the food.

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Good mix of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern Cuisine, great service, and an elegant private meeting room that makes this restaurant a perfect place to hold a company gathering or impress important prospects. Parking can be a problem.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Delicious delicious, AUTHENTIC Mediterranean food. The flavors are amazing, staff is friendly,and prices are reasonable. This location also has a great private room for private dinner parties. I really liked the addition to this location, it definitely adds something that the other locations I've been to don't have. The pita bread is warm and delicious, the falafel is just perfect...i really have not eaten anything there that i have not enjoyed.