“I have a place at Ouisie's Table” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ouisie's Table

Ouisie's Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Ouisie's Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #261 of 8,114 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Afton Oaks/ River Oaks
Cross street: Drexel and Willowick
Houson, Texas
“I have a place at Ouisie's Table”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Quisie's is my "go to" restaurant. I know I eat there at least once per month. Lunch or Dinner.....this is one of my favorite places to eat. The casually elegant atmosphere makes you feel like you are dining at someone's home. They have wonderful fried oysters...not everyone uses cornmeal like Ouisie's. The Chicken Currie Salad is addictive. Hope to see you there soon......I will be there.

Visited June 2012

• Turkish first
Texas
“Just like I remember!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

We used to eat at Ouisie's when it was on Sunset. Loved it! We have since moved from Houston, but when we were in Houston July 17, 2012, we decided to eat at Ouisie's on San Felipe. We were not disappointed! As usual the food was excellent and the service was great! And it was the first time we took our almost-13-year-old granddaughter there! She gave it a big "thumbs up"! Thanks! We will be back the next time we are in Houston!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Spring, Texas
“Good, different, loud”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

I have been to this restaurant on several occasions and have always found the menu "different". The food was good; but it was missing something....I don't know. For the prices, I should be raving about it. Anyway, my husband's steak came out over done, withouth hesitation, the waiter swooped it up and brought him a new, properly cooked steak. I was impressed. In addition the waiter had a bit of a sense of humor and was patient with the large group, excessive noise of the restaurant and splitting the checks. The restaurant was asked in advance if the bill could be split between the couples and they said yes. The waiter tried to modify that; however the person that checked with the restaurant stood ground and the waiter agreed saying it would just take a bit longer. No problem.
The restaurant was hosting a wedding reception in the main room which pushed all the guests to the side rooms/porch. It really is a sweet, quaint environment however, it got extremely NOISY! Don't go with a party larger than 4.
Parking is all Valet, unless you arrive early enough to grab a spot in front of the Cotton Club.
We drove a distance to dine at Ouisie's Table. The food was good and service was impressive (not overbearing either). If you are in the area, try it out; we won't go that far to eat there again unless it is at the invitation of someone as was this event. Oh, don't try to pay with a "gift card" because even though they take ALL credit cards, their equipment won't take gift cards.

• Visited June 2012
Houston,TX
“Birthday Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

A delightful restaurant that lived up to its reputaiton. We arrived earlier than usual for a Sunday brunch but were treated like royalty and had a wonderful time. Very good service.

Visited February 2012
Houston, Texas
“Different food selections”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

There were some different selections on this menu that one doesn't see everywhere so that you could go here several times and order something different each time for a variety. The chocolate raspberry creme brulee and tres leches desserts were the highlight of our meal! Great service!

Visited May 2012