“Hollywood”

Neighborhood: Neartown/ Montrose
Houston
“Hollywood”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The absolute worst Asian food I have ever had. Barely edible. Actually mine wasn't even edible. I paid and left.

Visited March 2013

Fargo, North Dakota
“WOW, what a delightful discovery!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I were looking on the Houston area for a place to have some dinner ... Initially targeted a restaurant close by - however their crowd and paper plates gave us pause and reconsideration . Thank heaven !!

We went a block further and discovered this location.

Immediate seating ... Wonderful wait staff... Hot soups and entree's!

I had Pineapple Chicken!!! I want more... My partner had Pork in a Clay Pot. Said it had perfect heat to it.

We will be back!!!

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“I went for good Pho. I found it.”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

This was a last minute 1 day business trip for me so I didnt have time to research where I was going to eat. I learned that Houston has a vibrant Vietnamese community at the south end of the city. So I had to have pho. The pho here was fresh and flavorful. The herbs and veggies were bright and fresh-picked. I enjoyed it. With the rare beef along side the well done...all very tender and delicious.. I could tell this was a labor of love, as pho should be.

• Visited October 2012
Surprise, Arizona
“Basic Vietnamese, Chinese fare.”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Stiff drinks. Food is average, nothing to write home about. Friendly, if slow service. Much better Vietnamese at Thu Thu.

Houston, Texas
“Fresh food,large portions.”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

This restaurant offers a great variety of Chinese and Vietnamese food, but NOT Chilean as indicated on Trip Advisor. The food is better than most of the offerings of it's competition, and if you're in a hurry this is a great spot as the kitchen is a study in speed.