“Dependable Seafood Restaurant”

Good for: Families with children
Dallas, Texas, USA
“Dependable Seafood Restaurant”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Great service! Friendly staff, great prices, good food. The fried oysters were good and they give you a lot for your money including several side items and a drink. It's also easy in and easy out - good service.

Visited October 2011

Celina, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nothing special”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Nothing special about this restaurant. Most food has been frozen and they use imitation crab in their crab cakes

Visited November 2011
Stoup
“Four star food with worn out decor”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Always super fresh seafood at super cheap prices, I never miss eating here when visiting Houston. It's like shopping at a discount store with designer clothes but it's food! Don't expect anything close to fancy but do expect great food. Lots of fried fresh seafood, gumbo, grilled and steamed fish. I had a whole head-on red snapper slightly blackened. It was huge and so flakey and seasoned well. We loved the gumbo and order 6 fried shrimp to go with it. A super basic salad( lettuce and a tomato slice, rice or potato and good grilled veggies comes with the meal. It was only 12.99! Beer and wine are served and there is a TV to watch the football game if need be. They could use some sprucing up but the service and owners are great. Check it out if you love good food but don't feel like fancy decor or prices.

Sugar Land, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is an OUTSTANDING seafood restaurant!”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

The fish I ordered (grilled red snapper) was the freshest fish that I have had in a restaurant in a long time!

• Visited August 2011
Houston, Texas
“Takes money and walks away”
Reviewed March 9, 2011

I waited 30 minutes at the drive-thru of this restaurant (after paying, mind you) and no one ever came back to the window. That's right - I never received my food. Numerous staffmembers passed by the window - I honked and waved at them, but after 30 minutes, no one came in. The parking lot was full, so I just left. Called them later to explain my situation and the brat on the phone proceeded to have a 2 or 3 minute conversation with me waiting (again). Extremely rude and ugly. Obviously, I will never go there ever again. If I could give this place a negative score, I would.

• Visited March 2011