“Fresh Mexican- I have never had better.”

Irma's Southwest Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Irma's Southwest Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #129 of 8,150 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
“Fresh Mexican- I have never had better.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

The owner took time to meet and us and asked about where were from. The waiter was attentive and brought out our food quickly. The owner gave my husband a mole enchilada and it was delicious. The fruit-Aide is wonderful.

2 Thank Sweetcheaks

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Daytime place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

This location is only open morning until 3pm and caters to the downtown business people. The service was fast and friendly and the food was fresh.

Visited August 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Really great Mexian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Irma's grill serves amazing Mexican food, and the locals have confirmed to me it's one of the best places in town. Absolutely nothing to complain about the food - it was delicious. It's a little bit pricey and they don't have a printed menu, which made me a little bit uneasy. But you can check the menu and prices online on their website beforehand.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank JanSru
“Awesome Mexican food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

Even during a private party, the owner let my colleague and I in. We didn't get a menu because of the private party and instead he gave us some various Mexican dishes, AWESOME!

England
“Awesome mex food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

irma's is an urban cantina and when my wife & I decided to eat there we were aware from previous reviews that there would not be a menu offered. Imagine my surprise when we were given menus as soon as we sat down! We were given a bowl of tortilla chips and a couple of spicy dips which was very nice. I chose the shrimp tacos and my wife had the blackened tilapia tacos. The service was efficient and the food arrived quickly. Both dishes were delicious and good value. I strongly recommend Irma's if you in downtown Houston and fancy a tasty Mexican treat.

• Visited August 2012