“Nice place, great food!”

Irma's Southwest Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Irma's Southwest Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 8,507 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed April 25, 2012

A professional organization dinner -- we booked the back room. Quick friendly service at the bar. Our dinner buffet was wonderful with mini enchiladas, fajitas and shrimp tacos. The shrimp tacos were spicy -- I loved them and they were the most distinctive item on the menu -- just make sure you have some water handy! They also served a non-alcoholic fruit juice cocktail with our meal, which was good.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

The best service ever!! Love no menu approach...they did not steer us wrong. Fabulous lunch with locals. Tasty and filling.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Went to this family owned and operated restaurant with a group of 15 co-works. The entire experience from start to finish exceeded our groups expectations. The drinks were generous, the food tasty and tab reasonable. Whether you go to this establishment with a group or your family you will soon become a fan of Irma and her boys that run the place.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

Excellent food and generous portions. Believe them when they tell you that the guacamole and the lemonade are amazing.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I asked my cousin to take me to an authentic Mexican restaurant. She took me downtown to Irma's, which was perfect! The entire restaurant is filled with little knick-knacks and such that give it it's unique atmosphere. I understand it is only open for breakfast and lunch except on special occcasions when they stay open for dinner. There is no menu, but rather 4 or 5 daily choices. The Chicken Mole was mmmmmmm yummy. The best I've ever had! I believe the Salsa is homemade with lots of cilantro. Try the lemonade...different!