“Overpriced for what I got. Maybe I should go back and give it another chance, but I really wasn't impressed with Monica...”

Sparrow Bar + Cookshop
Ranked #2,556 of 8,434 Restaurants in Houston
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Alabama
Transit: HCC/Ensemble Light Rail Stop
Reviewed January 27, 2008

Overpriced for what I got. Maybe I should go back and give it another chance, but I really wasn't impressed with Monica Pope.

Reviewed January 26, 2008

I love the fact that Monica Pope LOVES to use fresh, in-season produce. Hurrah! Also, T'afia host a farmers market every Saturday (thoughout most of the year). The food is good but I haven't been BLOWN away by it yet. Maybe I haven't ordered the right thing. But the "Lamb Gravy Soup" I had recently was fantastic on a cold day. Their custom cocktails are also to die for. YUM. The outdoor dining/cocktail area is probably one of the nicest patios in Houston.

Reviewed January 17, 2008

disappointing...not worthy of the hype..or the check!

Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 2, 2008

great happy hour. if you're drinking you get free appetizers, which are locally grown and organic. yum!

Houston, Texas
Reviewed December 20, 2007

You will spend a lot. Great date spot.