“Homemade style...”

Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Neartown/ Montrose
Reviewed November 4, 2011

My husband and I stopped at Bocados for lunch and drinks.
We were gladly surprised with the homemade flavor of the Bocados sampler plate. Margarita on the rocks, excellent!!!
Cozzy atmosphere and great service.

Reviewed August 26, 2011

After visiting The University of St. Thomas- my alma mater --I saw a colorful restaurant across the street and decided to have dinner there. My little boy had the chicken tenders/nuggets. I dipped one in the dipping sauce and took a bite. WOW- It was heavenly!!
I actually closed my eyes to savor the delicious flavors. DELICIOUS- HEAVENLY!!
I ordered the fish tacos. They were delicious also. I will definitely be going back.
With drinks and tax, the bill came to about 32-or $34- a little more than I usually spend, but definitely worth the price.
The atmosphere was relaxing and the food was fantastic! Quite possibly one of the most delicious meals that I have ever eaten. FANTASTIC!! FRESH AND DELICIOUS!

1  Thank MichDH
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 13, 2008

good food - great people.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook