“Good food”

Olivette - At The Houstonian
Reserve with OpenTable
Olivette - At The Houstonian is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #186 of 8,448 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: International
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The view was very plesant, a little stuffie, but the food was good. My husband and I had their pork chop and it was juicy. My daughter had a crepe for lunch and the other had a child spaguetti. The ice cream that came with the child meal, was very good. The richness and the creamyness of the chocolate tasted like Frech trouffle. The dessert from the menu was very good. We tried chocolate cake and the banana caramel. They were all delicious and had a beautiful presentation. Definitely good food, but a little pricie for what you get, but it is all good. The entree were from $20 up (average $30), salad extra, and the dessert were all $10.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The only to dislike is that you eventually have to leave. This is a perfect restaurant for this hotel because it is every bit as good as the hotel itself. Both are 5 star quality.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I ate dinner and breakfast here when I stayed at the Houstonian Hotel. The service from the time I walked in until I completed my meal was perfect. I had the Beet Salad to start for dinner and it was very good. I had fish for my main course and it was mild, tasty (served on a bed of fennel) and cooked perfectly. It was a really comfortable and nice dining experience.

The experience was repeated during breakfast. The same good service, fast, courteous and efficient. I had the cheese grits and they were outstanding, coupled with the Applewood Smoked Bacon which was cooked perfectly. It was really a nice start to my day.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We loved the lobster and the delicious desserts. The service was wonderful. We also enjoyed the relaxing, but formal atmosphere.

Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

As part of the Houstonian Hotel and Spa, Ovilette Is a lovely place to have a meal. The breakfast crowd is incredible and they don't miss a beat in service. I had lunch and dinner as well and I must admit each time I enjoyed it as if it was the first. The food is delicious!
The service is friendly, warm and professional. You must try it!