“Great fast food”

Cuisines: Asian
Neighborhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
Neighborhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
Reviewed September 15, 2013

This is great fast food for dine in or take out. It, however, is not a restaurant I would recommend if you are visiting Houston, you can do much better. if you are in a hurry, however, this beats any other fast food around.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

The food here is average at best. The shrimp fried rice isn't that good, the lo mein is okay, and the shrimp pad thai could be better. The service here is average, nothing special. I would consider this a place to eat when you're hungry and just want some food but this isn't a place that I would recommend for really good Asian food. Not bad, just not good either...

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Pei Wei offers the same food as PF Chang's, but in a more casual atmosphere and for lower prices. The food is delicious and it's a great place to eat when you don't have a lot of time.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I don't know what I expected when I dined at Pei Wei for the first time but I wasn't impressed. The food was ok, the service was ok, the friendliness of the staff was very good . But I must say this restraurant just didn't do it for me.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Again, I didn't like the food. Lots of Asian restaurant with mediocre food in Houston. Try 888. This is good Chinese food.