“Big restaurant”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I was lost and I saw Kim Son so I went in for lunch, the place is big, very busy at lunch time, a lot of white people, this could be a good thing or a bad thing, if too many white people eat at an Asian place that could mean the food is not authentic, too Americanize. The hostest girl was OK because I asked to sit by an outlet so I can charge my phone, I got a table but she was not to thrill looking for it, the man waiter was better, nicer and more attentive. I ordered Bun with pork and egg rolls, it was ok nothing special but the price here is double than your average Vietnamese restaurant in town.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

The restaurant has a moldy smell and I am very allergic to mold allergens. I stayed because I thought the food would be worth it. It was slightly above average and no little extra "ping" from the staff to make a customer feel welcome.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

This is quite close to Hilton America's, so I've been here once for Vietnamese, once for Chinese. Decent food and service. I wouldn't go here on a date...

Reviewed February 3, 2012

We were craving for something Asian and close to Hilton Americas and this was highly recommended by a friend. It was a good 10-15 minute walk depending how fast you can go but it's well worth it. We got there and were immediately escorted to a table and offered drinks. I was under the weather and requested for some honey and lemon tea (which was was not in the menu) which our waitress happily arranged for me. We then ordered some spring rolls and pho. Service was pretty quick but not sacrificing on quality. Will be back again the next time I'm in Houston downtown.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Downtown Houston area Asian Restaurant with many offerings. Good food, good service.