“food was not fresh”

Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“food was not fresh”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Yes, there was a lot of food items that we could choose from, but only a few were hot and fresh. The rest were warmed up from yesterday (or probably previous days). Not only that, but their food was also not tasty at all. For example, the beef kabab tasted bad, so did the baklava.

Visited March 2013

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
“Excellent cuisine”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I am a vegetarian expecting very less in a Mediterranean buffet. But when I stepped in looking at the wide variety of cuisine I was amazed. I had some good soup to start with and for the starters I has fried and spicy potatoes and some salads which are really appeasing. For the main course I had some good Mediterranean rice and some crispy tortillas with hummus and some mixed veg curry. The egg plant grill was smokey and tender just the way it has to be. Though my friends were enjoying the non vegetarian dishes which I don't have to explain except the way they ate :) which says the dishes taste as good as they looked. For the desserts I didn't have an ice cream which I was expecting but there is a huge choosing of middle east savories so I went for a soda to finish off. Overall u have an excellent feel of middle east cuisine and very good worth for you money because of the variety they provide.

• Visited March 2013
Merida, Mexico
“Most dependable place to eat!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have been to Dimassi's in Houston (EVERY location) and the one thing that it just so great is that you know it is going to be a wonderful meal. There is something for everyone and it is all delicious. I never tire of this food. THE most consistant place I have ever eaten.

There are several in Houston - it is worth the drive. Quality, selection and all at a really bargain price. I am al ready looking forward to my next trip to Houston so I can return to Dimassi's!

• Visited February 2013
Houston, Texas
“But I love Mediterranean Food!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Review for the Dimassi's on Westheimer @ Beltway.
I really had never had a Mediterranean meal that I did not enjoy. Then there was this trip to Dimassi;s Mediterranean Buffet. I could start with the food being old and dried out and on a buffet way too long. I bought Groupons for two for one buffets. I figured at the price it would be fine. I bought 4. That is two people four times. We went the first time and my husband didn't hate everything. There was maybe fish that was ok. The lighting makes you feel you are being interrogated! They have lovely mica shaded hanging lights that they do not use, but have intense track lighting that causes you to see spots after a meal. They have a broad variety of items, but not one that I could eat enough of to make a meal. We went a second time, since I had the Groupons. That time was worse! The service is non existent! We have two more Groupons for 2 people to dine. We will not even use them. It is that awful!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Aurablues
New York City, New York
“YUM!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love this place. i got the vegetarian platter and it was awesome. I love the Demasi's eggplant. I could eat it all day long. Go there if you like middle eastern food.

• Visited September 2012