“Great Steak”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I've been the first time to Houston's and really enjoyed it. The steaks are delicious. I had mine with the baked potatoe which also was nice. My boyfriend had his with the French fries. They're homemade and tasted great. Even if it's not the cheapest restaurant in town it's worth it.

There are newer reviews for Houston's

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

This has always been a consistent restaurant. Love the Artichoke appetizer and the Ahi Salad. In fact I have never been disappointed with anything here.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

First time in Houston and first time in Houston's. First of all, I really enjoyed the ambiance - a feeling of friendly casual elegance. I was also happy to see them so confident in their food preparation, they do so in open view for all to see.

Our waiter was not familiar with the drink menu and didn't realize he brought out the wrong drink, twice. Although it was a minor inconvenience, there are far worse things to get wrong.

The food was good. I ordered the Red Trout and kale salad (the kale salad was simple, but packed with flavor). The other guests in our party were just as pleased with their entrees as well.

We're moving to Houston and I look forward to returning to this restaurant.

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Went to this place on my latest visit to Houston & have to say the food was great,got there at about 8pm & was told there was a 45 minute wait no problem had a few drinks at the bar then called to our table ordered our food which was good but then once two of us had finished our meal the waitress cleared our plates & asked if we wanted a dessert before our other friend had finished which was a bit odd she could see he hadn't finished then when he had just put his last mouthful in & still chewing another waiter came along & took his plate before he had finished chewing very annoying maybe a bit to keen & efficient.
Have to say though the food was good & would go back no problem.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Table was too small for our group. Took three tries to get the salad delivered without grains or sugars. No salad dressing available that did not contain sugar. Prime rib was supposed to have a bone, but one of them did not and was overcooked.