“Houston's in Houston”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2012

My first visit to Houston and of course I had to try Houston's. In fact, I ate there twice in four days. The food was very good! I had the pork chop with red cabbage and potatoes and it was fantastic. The chop was grilled and medium rare at the core. I lived in Germany for a few years, so I had pork served that way before and wasn't scared. The chop was 2" think and cooked to perfection. The server we had our first visit was just okay, but on the second visit our server was really good. I will go here again on my next visit.

There are newer reviews for Houston's

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Good food; but there are many competitors in Houston; the portions are OK; it is clean and friendly.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

If you want a lot of very tasty meat, try the marinated Hawaiian ribeye. Loaded baked potatoe. Woooo! Full and happy.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Great service, seated us right away. Great food and love the atmosphere.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Not sure why they changed the name, but still a wonderful restaurant! Sign on the door states "Appropriate attire required", but during the daytime I went in wearing shorts and short sleeved shirt. It feels like a very formal and high quality establishment. Must try the spinach dip!