“Deeeelicious!”

Ninfa's on Navigation
Reserve with OpenTable
Ninfa's on Navigation is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 8,144 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delano
Seattle, Washington
“Deeeelicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

Although service was a bit confused, the food was delicious and authentic. They atmosphere is absolutlely charming, despite the south central location and unassuming neigjborhood. Don't miss the queso and the carnitas!

“Great food & Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

First time at this restaurant. It was near by the hotel which was great we got invited to have lunch here. But I was surprised that at the wonderful food that I sampled there along with the great service I never needed to ask for a refill on my drink the guy would bring it to me automatically great service great food it was like I was at home with family highly recommend it a must try when in Houston and cost was great too.

“Amazing Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

I try to eat here at least once every time I am in Houston. They bring 2 types of Salsa with their chips and both are delicious with the perfect amount of spice. I always get one of the combination platters and they are HUGE! I can hardly make a dent in the food, but it is all so flavorful and fresh. The Navigation Margarita is also very tasty, not too sour, but not too sweet either. Their servers are very attentive and quick, which is a must because the restaurant is always packed! Not a place you want to go to for a quiet meal. I would definitely recommend coming here for a delicious meal.

Visited May 2014
New York, NY
“Wish we had time to sample more”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We didn't have much time here because we very quickly decided to grab some tex-mex on the way out of town. I can't recall the chicken dish we had but I can tell you the red fish tacos and refried beans were excellent! We'll definitely come back to sit and dine if we are ever back in Houston.

London
“Disappointingly bland food but lots of it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

We went to Ninfa's after going to the Rockets game and not having a car we were going to walk but then saw a Ninfa's minibus outside Toyota centre so asked if they would take us, the driver simply said 'on' which presumably meant we were supposed to book the transport but who knows?

When we finally got to the restaurant it was packed, so it's obviously a popular place and the atmosphere was very good as a result. Our server was a bit slow but understandable considering it was so busy and we certainly didn't mind that. We had some nachos to start which were tasty but unspectacular then I had fajita and my fiancé went for a burrito. Both mains were huge with sides of beans etc but we both found them just a bit bland. We expected authentic, fresh, exciting Mexican food but it actually tasted like a Mexican chain restaurant in the UK.

All in all, very disappointing - it filled us up and it was so busy they must be doing something right but there was a real lack of flavour, we had far better Mexican food in Houston.

Visited March 2014