“Over the Top TexMex”

Ninfa's on Navigation
Reserve with OpenTable
Ninfa's on Navigation is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 8,287 Restaurants in Houston
Cross street: Delano
Sun City Center, Florida
“Over the Top TexMex”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Incredibly good frozen Margaritas. Perfect with the spicy salsa and excellent pickled carrots. I had tortilla soup as first course. Very tasty and piping hot. My son had crispy deep-fried calamari, also good. We split an order of fajitas, both chicken and beef and opted for an extra topping. The serving was huge. We ended by splitting sopapillas with honey. Yummy. Our waiter was incredible......never seen anyone work so hard and/ or be so attentive. We didn't even have to ask for to-go boxes. They were provided along with a shopping bag to carry them in. My son seldom tips 20%, but he happily did so this time. Fun place with excellent food.

• Visited October 2013

Loveland, Colorado
“Just "Wow!"”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This place is delightful. What a gem in Houston. Fresh and delicious Mexican food. We were seated on the patio after about a 30 minute wait at 7pm on a Friday. The non-scented bug candles were appreciated, though the patio could definitely use some extra lighting. There were flood lights and parking lights going on and off but not much else to see the menu. The margaritas were delicious (no sweet and sour!) and our waiter was very friendly and helpful. I tried the shrimp and crab enchiladas...GREAT decision. They were super fresh and so much flavor with not too much cheese. My friends also enjoyed their pork tacos and ceviche. Really great experience that leaves you craving more!

Visited October 2013
Astoria, New York, United States
“A great taste of Houston History”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This busy restaurant was the perfect place to have a large group of friends dine. Our server, Tina was wonderful!

I had the Fajitas and Chili con Queso. The food was good!

Try the Navigation Margarita! It is slightly less sweet than the Ninfarita, and totally worth the $4 extra!

• Visited October 2013
Turlock
“Good Food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I really like this resurant, this is an original family owned establishment. I moved to California, however when ever I visit H Town, I make sure to stop by.

• Visited December 2012
Houston, Texas
“Only fair for Tex-Mex. - and not Real Mexican food either”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I have lived in Houston for over 40 years and eat Mexican or Tex Mex food at least twice a week. I was really disappoints in the food at this location. Food was not hot and chip were stale or really old. The dip was not even average. Sorry would not go back. Don't waste your time.

• Visited May 2013