“Original Ninfas--Holding Strong”

Ninfa's on Navigation
Reserve with OpenTable
Ninfa's on Navigation is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 8,448 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delano
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Since Carlos Mencia has taken over a lot of the Ninfa's restaurants, this is pretty much the only one left. I love the atomosphere, and they have good margaritas. The outdoor patio is a great place to hang out with friends and have great food.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

The Original Ninfa's on Navigation is truly the only Ninfa's to eat at! When I moved here 8 years ago I was blown away by the authenticity of the decor, food, and servers. They are genuinely happy that you are there and proud of their food. I have never had a bad meal there and with their new rewards program you eventually get free meals. I love that I live a few miles from here, I eat here regularly. I am digging the new Chicken Adobo Torta!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We visited the old Ninfa's expecting it to be like the original ones we remembered from years ago. Food was very mediocre. The dishes we used to get had changed so much we didn't recognize them. Especially the green dip served with chips. How they have fallen. SO DISAPPOINTED

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Excellent food that made Ninfa's a household name in Houston. This is the original restaurant. Try the Ninfarita.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

My first visit to Ninfa's was back in the 1970's and I still go back on a regular basis. I'm a little prejudiced about the place. Ninfa may not have invented the taco al carbon, but she darn sure perfected it. My husband always gets the India, which is like a salad on a giant flat tortilla with grilled fajita meat. Their food is all good, and all totally addictive. My favorite of all though is the green sauce. Some people think it is creamy jalapeño but its really tomatillo sauce (with some other secret ingredients, I'm sure) and I love, love, love it! Warning: the ninfaritas are liquid dynamite, strong and good.