“Always a treat”

Ninfa's on Navigation
Reserve with OpenTable
Ninfa's on Navigation is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 8,507 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Delano
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Our family group grew from 4 to 6 to 10 to 18. Ninfa's staff accomodated us with great service, always smiling, and their always wonderful authentic Mexican food. A terrific experience.

Reviewed October 7, 2011

In the best for many years and probably will be for a long time. in spite of my numbers recommendation I would recommend this place for many years to come.

Reviewed September 17, 2011

Great food and great atmosphere. Love the margaritas and the enchiladas mole!

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I had a chance to go to the original Nifa's recently on a business trip. I googled a few sites for "best mexican restaurant" and this one consistently came up. I read that the other places were not as good as the original so I plugged the Navigation Blvd address into my GPS and off we went.

The service was excellent. Very attentive and we were a bust party so the guy was really hopping. The food was authentic and delicious. Prices were reasonable and the overall experience is well worth it.

Houston is stretched out so if you are on the other side of town it can be a bit of a drive. However, if you get a chance to try this restaurant, you will not be disappointed. Just ask the waiter for his recommendations and he will not steer you wrong.

My only comment would be if you ask for Jalapenos, specify whether you want the fresh or pickled ones.

Reviewed July 24, 2011

Our meal here was the best of our whole trip to Houston. The food was excellent and we will definitley come back next time we are here. A little noisy due to the popularity-the food makes up for this. Also liked the valet parking.