“Good restaurant - great atmosphere”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #95 of 8,507 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I was there in October 2013 with a bunch of clients and staff. We have the upstairs private dinning room with the balcony. The food and service were outstanding. I recommend this venue for private functions as it was intimate and we could mingle with our clients.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

The food was great - the setting, absolutely wonderful - a bar in the room, very private - the service was excellent - what more could we ask for?

We particularly enjoyed the steak and the chicken dish - the pasta and salads were good, as well. The desserts were absolutely scrumptious. They had these chocolate truffles that I did not try until the next day - OMG! These were soooo good...

The wine selection and appetizers were very nice - bruschetta and some type of artichoke dip - I did not partake much on the appetizers, as I realized that the food coming would be really good and it was.

People remarked on the crab manicotti - I am allergic, so I didn't have any - but everyone was going on about how good these were.

I would come back to this place - rich with atmosphere, and quality...

1  Thank West_Tx_54
Reviewed October 27, 2013

A very nice restaurant in a great location. The property has a great, slightly retro Italian-American vib. The noise level is reasonable, active and exciting but not so loud as to hurt conversation. Wait staff is very professional and not intrusive. We enjoyed an Italian salad, the Veal Piccata and Balsamic Glazed Salmon and all were very good. The wine list is solid and good quality but not extensive. Many wines are available by the glass in either a 6 or 9 oz. portion. Food portions are generous but not overwhelming. When I return with a larger party, I hope to try one their country set menus which look great. Our supper including two glasses of wine and tip ran just over $100. I strongly recommend a reservation.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

When you visit this delicious restaurant ask for Stephen! He was a excellent waiter. I had the Alfredo and my bf had spaghetti and meatballs! I would highly recommend this place! Two thumbs up!!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Good service, good food and good value.

Staying next door in the Hilton Post Oak, we popped in here without reservations.
They were very accommodating and seated us very quickly.
Food was great value and there was lots of it.