“Party of 25...”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 8,206 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Pflugerville, Texas
“Party of 25...”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We had reservations for a large business group. When we arrived, our table was ready and they seated us right away. We ordered family style and had a variety of dishes for the different courses. The food was very good and I'd definitely recommend Maggiano's for any sort of informal get-together. I'd especially recommend the caprese salad, the zucchini fritte. We also had great desserts although most people only managed a bite or two - tiramisu and the cheesecake. The cheesecake was especially creamy! There was live music in an adjoining room and this contributed to the festive atmosphere; although, we were having so much fun that I didn't notice much going on around me.

Houston, Texas
“Soo Good”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This place is so good. We had not been in a while. Family style is the way to go. They have various versions so you can enjoy it with a small or larger group and for the amount of food you get it is very reasonably priced.

Visited May 2013
Surprise, Arizona
“Good quality, tasty Italian food”
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Made reservations for Mother's Day. Very busy, but service was good. Vegetable ravioli was good, but could have had tips instead of small end cuts. Shrimp scampi was tasty and huge. Stuffed chicken was very good. All three plates were enough for two meals. Creme brûlée was excellent, also good were lemon cookies. Only gripe was $20 for two Italian greyhounds.

Austin, Texas
“Dependable, good food”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Dined here spur of the moment without a reservation. Was seated immediately. The place was not very busy as I went later in the evening. There was a live band playing and they were quite good. Food was delicious, large menu, good drinks. Service efficient and unobtrusive. Had the caesar salad and a salmon dish which was great. I have eaten at several Maggiano's with my family in several cities and have never been disappointed. The location of this one is very convenient to shopping and hotels. Would return without hesitation.

Houston, Texas
“Wonderful Wedding Reception”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My now wife and I held our wedding recpetion here at Maggiano's April 27, 2013. We had a lunch reception from 12-4 and unfortunately due some circumstances, we did not arrive until 1:30, so only had two and a half hours to enjoy our reception, however that is no fault of Maggiano's. Just wish we would have had the full four hours to enjoy the wonderful atmosphere.

Let me start from the top and say the banquet rooms are elegant and provide a great ambiance and setting for a nice reception. We had to move our wedding from a winery outside the Austin area, back to Houston, and settled on Maggiano's. We wnated to find a location that provided a wonderful atmosphere and give us the best bank for our buck, and we found it here. The minimum spend requirement was very reasonable and the added benefit is that once you meet it, you are essentially getting the banquet rooms at no cost!

The folks who set up the room did a phenominal job and the room looked amazing. The waitstaff did a wonderful job with being attentive to not only my bride and I, but all the guests. the service they provided during the reception was top notch. We did the family style dinner and it went over very well with everyone. The food was delishious and there was absolutely no shortage of it.

I have had many folks who attended provide me with comments and they were all very positive. They included such positives as the location and set-up being beautiful, the waitstaff being very attentive, and the food being delish. A few that had never been to a Maggiano's before said it was some of the better tasting Italian food they had had.

If you are looking for a reception location that is of reasonable cost, but will provide you with a great atmosphere, ambiance, service and food, then I highly recommend you consider Maggiano's as a viable option.

• Visited April 2013