“TOO NOISY”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 8,142 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Great Uptown
Houston, Texas
“TOO NOISY”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I went with 8 girl friends for lunch. Good luck hearing even the person next to you in this very noisy restaurant. The waiter was horrible. He never even came back to refill our water and tea. Perhaps they are understaffed, but that is not our problem. The chopped salad was very mediocre for an expensive salad. They give you a lot of food, but it is not top quality.

• Visited December 2012

Huntsville, Texas
“Excellent!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

A must when in Houston! The calamari was the best we've ever had. Great atmosphere.....loved the vibe.

Visited November 2012
Hallettsville, Texas
“The best meal of my life”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I don't think I'll ever forget the delicious meal I recently had while in Houston. A group of women ended a wonderful day of shopping by going to Maggiano's Little Italy. Only one woman had been but she raved about it. Wow - was she right! I had the delicious shrimp and crab canelloni and it was so amazing! You must put this on your list of places to eat! A big bonus for us was that we were able to reserve a table from my smartphone! Bravo on having that feature!

• Visited November 2012
Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

My brother and I ate at Maggianos while visiting Houston. We had the dinner for 2 for $39.95. You get 2 salads, 2 pasta entrees, and dessert plus 2 pasta entrees to go. I had lasagna there and to go. My brother had Baked rigatoni pomodoro there and chicken fettuccine to go. All of it was excellent. It was great Italian food for a great price!

Visited November 2012
“A piece of Italy”
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

It was one of best places that I went in Houston. Good wines, good music and a great pasta! If I back to Houston Maggiano certainly will be a choice.